Lesson Fees and How to Pay
Lesson fees are based on the hourly rate of $74.00 per hour.
30 minute lesson – $37.00
45 minute lesson – $55.50
60 minute lesson – $74.00
Once a day and time has been established for your lesson, please consult the Table Of Fees below for monthly fees. If you have any questions at all, lease contact me.
Please open this pdf for monthly rates
PDF Table of Fees Coming Soon!
The following instructions will help you interpret the table.
1. Find your first lesson start date
2. Find the lesson length time - 30, 45 or 60 minutes.
3. Underneath your chosen lesson length time are two numbers (amounts in $) The top number, in green, is the amount for the first month. The lower number, in blue, represents the amount for the remaining months within the academic year.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns
How to Pay
There are a several ways in which you can pay for lessons.
1. Post-dated cheques (dated 1st of each month) for the full academic year
2. Supply two cheques, one for the first month and a void cheque which will be used for monthly withdrawals in the amount shown on the table. One void cheque can be supplied if lessons start on week 1 as the monthly amounts will be the same. If you choose this option, please download, complete and email back the authorization form. Once I receive the VOID cheque I will arrange for the monthly fees to be withdrawn.
3. Set up a pre-authorized recurring e-transfer through your bank. This must be for the amount specified on the table and transfers must be made on the 1st of each month. Please inform me if this is your choice.
4. By cash. Please present cash in an envelope marked with the cash amount and student's name on the front. If a school-aged student is bringing cash, please let me know in advance so that I can remind them.