Lesson Fees and How to Pay
There are a two main fee structures and a few payment choices available depending on your needs. All fees are made payabe to Accent Music Studios (JAG Media Group inc.)
1. Regular weekly lessons
$35 for 30 mins / $52.50 for 45 minutes / $70 for 60 minutes
Lessons must be taken on a regular weekly basis throughout the academic year and prepaid monthly either by preauthorized e-transfer or post-dated cheques.
Please visit Payment Schedule for monthly amounts.
2. Drop-In Lessons and Lesson Packs
$38 for 30 minutes / $57 for 45 minutes $57 / $76 for 60 minutes $76.00.
These are designed for who are unable to commit to regular weekly lessons perhaps due to work or study commitments. If you prefer to have a little more time to prepare between lessons and remain flexible, lessons packs will work for you.
Trial Lesson – COVID-19 Special Offer
$30 for 30 minutes / $45 for 45 minutes / $60 for 60 minutes
A trial lesson can be booked with any of our instructors and is valid for one lesson per person, per instructor.
Visit Accent Music Studios for payment options
Please visit Monthly Fee Schedule at Accent Music Studios
How to Pay
There are a several ways in which you can pay for lessons.
1. Post-dated cheques (dated 1st of each month) for the full academic year made payable to Accent Music Studios
2. Supply two cheques, one for the first month and a void cheque which will be used for monthly withdrawals in the amount shown on the table. One void cheque can be supplied if lessons start on week 1 as the monthly amounts will be the same. If you choose this option, please download, complete and email back the authorization form. Once I receive the VOID cheque I will arrange for the monthly fees to be withdrawn.
3. Set up a pre-authorized recurring e-transfer through your bank. This must be for the amount specified on the table and transfers must be made on the 1st of each month. Please inform me if this is your choice.
4. By cash. Please present cash in an envelope marked with the cash amount and student's name on the front. If a school-aged student is bringing cash, please let me know in advance so that I can remind them.